Monday, June 20, 2011

Regionals!

Let's travel back in time to the weekend of June 10th...a time when I was still in my twenties...a time of glory shrouded in a cloud of awesome!

The Motor City Crossfit team traveled down to Columbus for the Crossfit Regionals from the 10th-12th of June.  Being a crossfit hatchling I wasn't exactly sure what to expect for the weekend, I knew there would be WOD's and athlete's galor...what I didn't realize was that this weekend would be like going to camp!



There was bacon in the air every morning, delicious paleo dinners every evening and a healthy dosage of adrenaline and inspiration each afternoon.  Our team was able to advance our placement from the open from 28th to 14th in addition to creating a few memories that we won't soon forget!

I want to thank my boxmates for making my 30th birthday a memorable occassion...it meant alot to me to have such wonderful people around me on such a big day!


No comments:

Post a Comment