Thursday, July 14, 2011

WAM, WOD's and WSD!

I'm not sure exactly where the summer is going, but it's flying by faster then Tanguy on a trail.  That being said, July has become the perfect month for getting some rest and enjoying some good old fashioned fun.  I've been relaxing, WOD'g and biking...


This past week I had the opportunity to share the love of summer and cycling at the Ladies Trek Mountain bike Demo.  Full-suspension and hard-tailed eye candy came in all sizes for a very eager group of ladies looking to expand their rides and skill sets.

There were so many fabulous bikes in this trailer...

The support team!

Ladies learning to embrace the suck on the trail! 
This event was so popular that there's talk of another being had before the summer is over, if that should happen, I'll be getting the word out to those of you that I know are looking to expand their mountain bike prowess!

And just like that there's only fourteen days until the Wish A Mile ride will begin!  As many of you already know I'm riding as part of Team Alex (check out what Miss Alex wished for here:  www.wishmich.org/alex).  It's been amazing to be involved in supporting this cause and I'm really looking forward to the upcoming event!

I'm still accepting donations, if you're interested in supporting this cause, please click here to donate:  http://www.wishmich.org/danabaurhenn

Please also make note that I'm accepting well wishes and weather dances for blue skies in support of this event and all the participants...

Last but not least, don't forget to do something that sucks today!

No comments:

Post a Comment