Saturday, October 22, 2011

And Out Of No Where, I Give Thanks

I have a great life, family and friends (and a bike I love).

As I've gone through the process of growing up, I've learned that there are certain times when you have to "be a grown-up" and make choices to not buy or do something that you really want to do.  It sucks to make these decisions, but it comes with wearing grown-up pants.

Over the past few weeks, I've made a few of these choices and was decidedly comfortable with what they would mean for me at this time.  Then, out of nowhere through the generosity of some of the people I referenced in my intro sentence, some of those decisions I made, have been turned around...

I want to give thanks for this and for having those great people in my life...it really means alot.  As we all know, things can't always be peachy, but when you receive some help from others it feels like maybe it can be that way!

1 comment: